My fav scripture musicals.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My apologies to every everliving believer in the Willard team

I have lied because Willard by some odd chance won two games. I have been to every game except the ones they won. I am starting to think that I am the reason Willard HARDLY ever wins. because I wasn't there the last two games, and those were the ones that they won. At the first game I was hunting. The second I was there until like the last three minutes. They were behind for heaven sakes BUT when i left they won! gosh that proved that it was my fault they lost ALMOST every game.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks Jayc! I've been waiting for the update! Go Tigers!

Tina said...

It's grammy again! I like your new background! See you at church!

Chantz H. Davis said...

Hey Jaycee, It's about time you updated little girly! I check ALL the time! Go Willard!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Jayc! Cute background!! Tell your family hi for us! We love you!

jaycie said...

Isn't ammon so cute in those pics. It took me for ever to get him to do them by accedent.